Zettle by PayPal
Our easy-to-use POS app that combines with Zettle Reader or Terminal, simplifies sales and makes business run smoothly.
• Completely free, no lock-in contracts or hidden fees
• Instant access sales and stock reports
• Easy-to-use, no training required
• Syncs with accounting and e-commerce apps to make everyday tasks smoother
What sets your software apart from the others?
When you choose to combine Zettle’s card reader and free POS app, it could help you run your business better.
Zettle by PayPal’s sleek and modern mobile card reader allows you to take card, cash, or contactless payments in-store or on-the-go. While the free POS app gives you the tools you need to manage your day more efficiently. And with no monthly fees or long- term commitments it helps keep costs down too.
Sign up today and get the tools to run your business smoothly from inventory to
Compatibility - What devices does it support?
iOS and Android
(Apple iOS 12 and higher or Android 5 and higher (for optimal performance on Android devices we recommend running Android 8 and higher))
What payment integrations are available?
Connect Zettle’s card reader with your chosen POS solution to let customers pay the way they want. Accept most payment types in-store or on-the-go – including card, cash, QR code, and contactless – and sync with whatever POS solution works best for you.
What accounting integrations are available?
What hardware are you compatible with?
You can find all compatible hardware for Zettle here. Improve in-store transactions with flexible point-of-sale solutions. Our POS systems let you run
and grow your business at your fingertips. We call ‘em Store Kits.
Times/availability of customer service
We are available to assist you from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays via Phone on 020 3984 8464 or Chat here. Alternatively, you can see our FAQ and Help Centre here.
- Standard transaction fee of 1.75%
- Custom rates for businesses that take over £10,000
- Money in your bank in 1-2 business days
- No lock-in contracts or hidden fees
1. Fees are subject to change.
2. Any agreement regarding custom rates are subject to a specific agreement between the parties. Such agreement is to be entered
into at our sole discretion.
3. Transactions are subject to review and may be held or delayed.
Types of businesses suitable for Zettle: