The flexible, all-in-one tool, tailored to your every business need. Don't just run your business — own it.
What sets your software apart from the others?
Easy to deploy, easy to use, tons of functionality, lots of extra features in optional modules based on customer needs. Local/uk based support covering weekends and fantastic integration potential with an open API.
Compatibility - What devices does it support?
What accounting integrations are available?
What payment integrations are available?
POS (£29 per screen)
- Cloud based iPad POS
- Easy to use customised selling interface
- Lighting fast transactions
- Table management + kitchen screens / printing
- Integration with iZettle / Sumup / Paymentsense / Square / RMS
- Integration with XERO + Quickbooks accounting
- Staff Clock in and out
Back office (Included in POS license)
- Multi site management - Look after all locations under one back office
- Sales history - You have a complete overview of everything being put through Goodtill, whether it be a sale, a void etc.
- CRM system - Save all customer data (with their permission) and use it for marketing pushes etc.
- Reporting - You'll have access to a vast range of reports (please log into our back office to view them)
- Staffing - Track staff hours as well as easily customise access rights giving you complete security.
Goodeats (% fee)
- Offer your customers the ability to order via their phones for collection / delivery / table ordering
- Ability to brand this to your business
- Clear for customers to see what stage their orders are at Stock App (£18 per site)
- Run purchase orders via Goodtill
- Carry out stocktakes via Goodtill (through the iPads)
- Stock transfers (move stock from one location to another whilst having it all tracked)
- Run recipe management / ingredient level reporting
- Auto low stock alerts
PRO module (£18 per site)
- Pre plan advanced promotions such as BOGOF or meal deals etc.
- Sell and redeem gift cards via Goodtill (customers can redeem at any location)
- Send out coupons to customers for one time usage
Loyalty App (£18 per site)
- Customers assigned QR codes for easy scanning onto till
- Integrated with our online ordering platform so customers will always earn points
- Easy to view offers from a customer perspective
- App holds email receipts for customer
- You can link social media into the app
- Option to white-label for a one off fee
What hardware are you compatible with?
Star TSP143IIILAN Ethernet Receipt Printer
Star TSP654II Bluetooth Receipt Printer
Star TSP143IIIU iOS Receipt Printer
Star mC-Print 3 Receipt Printer
Times/availability of customer service
Types of businesses suitable for SumUp
Cafes, Bars, Pubs, Restaurants, Coffee shops, Markets, Foodhalls, Stadiums, Arenas, Bakeries, Safari Parks, Wedding Venues, Breweries, Garden Centres, Desert shops, Ice cream shops etc.
If you are interested in SumUp, please get in touch or sign up here.