Built with UK retailers, for retailers. Saledock’s one-stop ePOS, eCommerce and inventory solution makes selling and retail management a breeze!
Reach your customers wherever they shop. Sell in-store, online and on social. Saledock unifies in-store and online sales, helping retailers boost productivity, sales and profits, and saves retailers over a day a week in time. Saledock enables retailers to work smarter, increase stock visibility, spot trends and gain valuable insights into best sellers so they can plan ahead with confidence.
With real-time stock sync across all your ePOS devices and eCommerce site, there’s no need to worry about selling an item that’s out of stock. Avoid that inventory headache and focus on the things that matter the most to you.
What sets your software apart from the others?
- One-stop shop for all your retail business management needs. What does this mean? It means one system under one roof. No more unreliable and feature lacking ePOS to eCommerce integrations. Saledock offers ePOS and eCommerce on one platform, designed to make business life easier! No more overpriced and underperforming eCommerce sites, or DIY off the shelf templates which have been used time and again. Instead, Saledock build powerful and bespoke sites to SEO, accessibility and performance best practices at affordable pricing, to give retailers the best chance of success.
- Better customer experience – Gift cards, loyalty points, promotions and more work seamlessly for customers in-store and online.
- Stock control app – Compatible with the Sunmi L2s barcoding scanning devices. Scan barcodes to perform a stock take, receive purchase orders or check stock in/out. A great additional tool to help you take control of your inventory.
- Unbeatable user experience – Saledock’s user experience is second to none. Saledock is intuitive and easy to use, making adoption a breeze, no matter how tech savvy your team is.
- Community – At the heart of Saledock is a community of retailers. Saledock listen and value feedback from retailers, releasing user requested features each month.
- Multi-store compatible out of the box
- 121 onboarding and training is tailored to individual needs. A product import service is included as standard to make switching as hassle free as possible.
No contract or hidden fees. Just a simple monthly subscription. Don’t get trapped by ePOS providers who offer long contracts and fail to deliver on quality support.
Compatibility - What devices does it support?
iOS, Android, PC and Mac
What payment integrations are available?
What Accounting integrations do you have?
What hardware are you compatible with?
Times/availability of customer service
Monday to Saturday 8:30am – 6:30pm unless arranged otherwise
- Essential Plan £59 per month
- Point of sale and stock control app with back office access to view reports, sales, customers and create purchase orders, stock takes and transfer stock .etc.
- Pro Plan £79 per month
- Everything in the essential plan plus customer groups, tiered price lists, back orders and loyalty scheme
- Unified Plan £129 per month
- Everything in the pro plan plus eCommerce features
**Price per store. An additional £29 per month per ePOS device in the same store. Retailers choosing to pay annually receive a 15% discount.
Saledock charge a one off fee between £1495 - £6000+ for bespoke eCommerce development.
Types of businesses suitable for saledock
- Clothing and footwear stores
- Homeware and furniture stores
- Bike shops
- Sporting goods stores
- Pet stores and aquatic centres
- Garden centres
- Mobility stores
- Electronics stores
- Jewellery stores
- Gift stores
- Toys and hobbies stores
- Ales, wines and spirits stores (not newsagents)